Welcome to VAM - Visualisation of Abstract Machines
Master's Thesis by Dr. Peter Ziewer https://www2.in.tum.de/repos/vam/Diplomarbeit.pdf
- Download recent version 2.05 of vam.zip from https://www2.in.tum.de/repos/vam/vam.zip
- Unpack Zip archive containing
- vam.jar : Java classes and sources
- examples: example programs for various machines
- java.bat (Windows) or
- java.sh (Linux) or
- java -jar vam.jar
- Select machine (optional):
- selection of machine is automatically deduced from the file extension or
- manually selection through menue "VAM -> Select Machine"
- Select program:
- "Program" button or
- menue "VAM -> Open Program ..."
- Download sources:
svn checkout https://www2.in.tum.de/repos/vam
- The move-instruction of the CMA/CMM does not work properly due to a bug in the new memory management.
Workaround: Activate the old memory management by starting the VAM system with the option -stackbound 0.
Command (e.g., in bat/sh-file): java -jar vam.jar -stackbound 0.